JOB VACANCY # JV 2020-35 (Part-time Grounds Maintenance)
|THE POSITION OF:||Part Time Grounds Maintenance|
|POSTING DATE:||December 15th, 2020|
|PAY RATE:||$15.00/Hour 28 hours a week|
The candidate for this position must be able to work independently or on a crew in an outdoor setting, completing tasks consistent with grounds maintenance. This includes working in all elements of weather throughout the year.
Work schedule will be twenty-eight (28) hours per week, between Monday and Friday.
Actual scheduling will be determined once the candidate is hired.
Typical job duties may include but are not limited to:
- General grounds maintenance including mowing grass, gardening and weeding
- Completes custodial work including litter pick up and trash removal
- Paints as required
- Assist Parks and Public Properties employees in their work
- Perform miscellaneous operations tasks as given by the Director of Operations
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to lift minimum of 75 pounds
- Valid PA driver’s license required
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions