Fall Recycling Cart Sign Up is now Closed
Fall deliveries will begin in November, we will be contacting you with delivery dates near the end of October.
Reading, It’s Time for an Upgrade!
Reading residents using City Recycling Service can sign up to receive an upgraded recycling cart at no additional cost. Read the full story here...
Residents on the Monday route received the new carts as part of a pilot program in 2018. Now carts will be available, by request, to all residents starting this fall. Recycling carts increase the space available for residents to recycle. They come with an attached lid which reduces litter by preventing your recyclables from blowing into the street. Wheels, handles, and a sturdy design will make handling your recycling easier than ever.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- To be put on the wait list for a new cart, please fill out the form below. You will be contacted when they become available.
- You can choose between a small (35 gallon cart) or large (65 gallon) cart. Examples will be available in the Public Works lobby located at 503 N. 6th St.
- You will receive a call or email in the fall to confirm your delivery date and instructions on how to recycle your old bin.
- Wait listed cart orders will be contacted when carts are available.
- Under Ordinance, carts must be stored on the side, or behind your home