The primary function of the Program of Accounting and Fiscal management is to protect the assets of the City. This is accomplished by implementing and following proper internal controls using Generally Accepted Accounting Principals.
The Accounting Division is the center of all major financial activity for the City, including budgeting and fiscal planning. Financial records maintained by the division are a great source of vital information necessary in addressing, researching, and solving important City issues. The Accounting office processes all city billings which includes processing purchase orders, vendor invoices, and check disbursement.
- Recording the City's financial activity
- Recording daily cash transactions, monthly entries, quarterly entries and all year end entries
- Maintaining the City’s centralized accounting system
- Processing payments for City-wide purchasing
- The tracking and depreciating of fixed assets
- Issuing required financial statements
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Contact: Alejandro Palacios - Accounting Manager