Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Phone: (610) 655-6321
Fax: (610) 655-6090
The Office of Information Technology is responsible for the leadership and support of the City’s network. The Office is comprised of a staff of Developers for the City’s applications and a networking staff for Network services, Help Desk, Website design and PC support.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OFFICE:
- Provides leadership and support to the City of Reading for information technology, including management of the City’s technology strategy.
- Responsible for the City’s websites and intranet.
- Serves as a technical resource to all city departments.
- Trains users on computer applications used by the City.
- Manages the City’s network and email systems.